Standish Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
If you are looking for information about receiving scholarship program funds or other financial support, please scroll down to the Receiving Support section
Help us build a Standish Recreation Scholarship Fund! The donation amount is set at $5 as a default, but you can adjust the amount of the donation at check out.
This Scholarship Fund has been established to benefit those community members/households who would like to participate in Parks and Recreation programs, but, due to economic circumstances, are not able to pay their total registration fees.
Once the fund can support it, financial aid will be available for youth and adult program participation on a limited basis.
Standish Parks & Recreation Department aims to support the community to receive the financial support they need to access our programs. Please look at the options below that you and your family may be able to access.
- If your family is part of the Aspire/TANF State of Maine program, please reach out to your case worker/Fedcap worker. The part of the form that our department needs to complete is HERE (Please review this form with your case worker/Fedcap worker).
- If everyone in your household works or is in school/training and you have one child and earn less than $766.43 per week ( $1002.25 per week with two children and $1238.08 for three children) you maybe eligible of the State of Maine's child care subsidy (or voucher program). Click HERE for the Client Income Eligibility Criteria. Please find the application for the program HERE
- If you are a Standish resident you can apply for town general assistance if your earn less than $2267 per month (family of four). Click HERE for other household sizes maximum rates. Please find the application for the program HERE.
- If you do not qualify for any of the programs above and need financial support please complete the Standish Parks & Recreation Scholarship Program application HERE
If you have any questions about these programs or you need help with printing, faxing, emailing or anything else please email Ryan French - email@example.com or call the recreation office at 207 642 2875
Standish Parks & Recreation Scholarship Guidelines
- • This scholarship assistance program is available to Standish residents.
- • The maximum amount granted shall be no more than 75% of program fee.
- • Application deadline is May 1st each year. Funds will be distributed based on need and availability.
- • Scholarships may not be used for facility rentals or programs that require payment to 3rd party vendors
- • An outstanding balance for past recreation programs must be paid in full before application review.
- • Spaces for programs are limited and accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Applicants will be notified by June 1.
Additional Forms and Files:
01/26/2022 - 04/01/2023
$5.00 R, $5.00 NR
Adjustable Donation for Youth & Adult program scholarships